It is in our interest that our customers’ dissatisfaction can be resolved as quickly as possible, so that the complaint usually takes only a few days.
Liability for defects
- The site operator is responsible for the defects that the goods have upon their receipt by the Buyer. The warranty does not apply to the natural wear and tear of the goods. For items sold at a lower price, they are not responsible for a defect for which a lower price has been negotiated.
- In the case of things subject to the misuse or the goods used, the Operator is responsible for defects that occur after the goods have been taken over during the warranty period.
- A defect can not be considered as a change of goods resulting from its wear, misuse or misconduct.
- The customer is obliged to check the delivered goods upon its receipt and to claim obvious defects.
- The apparent defect shall be considered to be a defect which is detectable when the goods are taken over, and in particular:
- quantitative and assortment difference,
- degradation of goods (deformed packaging, damaged packaging, etc.)
- Apparent defects are found, the Customer is obliged to immediately notify the site operator who arranges the repair in the form of an exchange of goods or by returning the purchase price. Later complaints of this type will only be recognized if the buyer proves that the defects complained of occurred at the time of its receipt.
- The web site operator is not responsible for defects if:
- the customer has caused the defect of the goods himself,
- the customer knew, prior to taking over the goods for the defect of the goods. has been expressly and clearly warned of a defect and if a discount has been provided for the defect from the purchase price of the goods;
- defects have arisen in the warranty period due to wear and tear caused by normal use, misuse or excessive use,
- protective product seals have been violated,
- defects were caused by the intervention of an unauthorized person in the goods or their components,
- the goods shall be reclaimed after the expiry of the warranty period or any other period within which the goods are to retain their specific characteristics,
- caused by a natural disaster,(inadvertent or unintentional) improper or excessive use of the goods, improper handling, incorrect service, misuse of attachments other than those prescribed by the manufacturer,
- shall be incurred on the goods after the end of their service life.
- The customer is not entitled to require the web site operator to request the return of the goods and the refund of the purchase price due to its inapplicability.
Download the goods
- Complaints apply only to goods purchased by the buyer from the seller:
Auslovak Trading s.r.o.
Headquarters: Jasovská 6, 851 07 Bratislava – mestská časť Petržalka, Slovak Republic
Company Number: 50 601 661, Vat No.: 2120435889
Company registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Insert no. 116541 / B.
- The buyer is obliged to browse the goods upon his receipt from the courier service. The buyer will find that the packaging in which the goods are located is not damaged or destroyed in any way.If the buyer sees that the packaging is damaged, he may refuse to take the goods and write a record with the courier.
- If the buyer takes over goods with damaged packaging, the seller may not recognize the later claim.
- If the buyer finds damage after taking the goods, he is obliged to inform the seller in writing by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Seller is not responsible for defects caused by inappropriate selection of goods or defects caused by unsafe treatment. In such cases, the liability limitation may, as a result, be qualified as a defect in the buyer.
- The seller is responsible for the fact that the goods sold are in agreement with the sales contract and is free of defects. It also corresponds to the fact that the goods have the quality and utility properties for this kind of goods and that they correspond to the requirements of the legislation and the purpose for which this type of goods is sold, usually used.
- The duration of the warranty period for buyers who are consumers is governed by the applicable provisions of the Act, thus lasting 24 months, with the exceptions provided by the Act. The warranty period begins on the date of receipt of the goods by the purchaser. If the indicated period of use for the case being sold, its packaging or the instructions attached thereto, the warranty period shall not expire before the expiry of this period.
- The term of the warranty period for buyers who are not consumers but legal entities is, according to the provisions of the valid and effective text of Act no. 513/1991 Coll., Commercial Code 12 months. The warranty period begins on the date of receipt of the goods by the buyer.
- The buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason and in all cases provided by the Act. Withdrawal is effective against the Seller from the moment he receives a written declaration of the Buyer of withdrawal. In the event of withdrawal, the contract is terminated from the outset and the parties are obliged to return everything they have provided on the basis of the contract.
- The warranty period is extended by the period during which the buyer could not use the goods due to the warranty claim.
- The warranty does not apply to damage caused by storing the goods in bad conditions (temperature, humidity other influences of the environment), bad or improper treatment, use for unprofessional purposes, use for purposes other than the purposes for which the goods are intended.
Commendation of claim
- The buyer is obliged to inform the seller by e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as he / she finds damage to the goods.
- The buyer is obliged to inform the seller immediately about the damage and defects which show the subject of sale.
- If the seller, based on the delivered defect report, acknowledges the defects of the goods, he shall deliver the replacement goods to the buyer at his own expense.
- Reclamation is usually provided within 3 days but not more than 30 days.
- The buyer has the right to reimbursement (postage) incurred in connection with the claim.
Alternative dispute resolution
- In the event that the Buyer-Consumer was not satisfied with the Equipment of the Complaint by the Seller or when the Buyer-Consumer contacted the Seller with a request for redress and was not satisfied with the manner in which the Seller provided his claim or if the Seller considers that the Seller has breached its rights, the Buyer – Consumer has the right to contact the Seller for a remedy. If the Seller answers or rejects such a request within 30 days of the date of dispatch, the Buyer-Consumers has the right to make a proposal to launch an alternative dispute resolution dispute resolution to an ADR entity. The subject of alternative dispute resolution is the Slovak Trade Inspection, Prievozská 32, P.O. Box 5, 820 07 Bratislava 27, or another competent legal entity registered in the list of alternative dispute resolution entities maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic (the list is available at www.mhsr.sk). Buyer – The consumer is entitled to choose an alternative dispute resolution body to address. The consumer can use the on-line dispute resolution platform to make a proposal for an alternative dispute resolution available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.