Terms and Conditions
Art. I. Introductory provisions
- The Seller and Operator of the Internet Store www.jacked.sk is Auslovak Trading s.r.o., with registered office at Jasovská 6, 851 07 Bratislava – Petržalka, Slovak Republic, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Ltd., insert: Sro, no. 116541 / B, Company Number: 50 601 661, VAT No .: 2120435889.
- The terms and conditions apply to long distance purchase contracts via the internet store at www.jacked.sk (hereinafter referred to as “Online Store”), the subject of which is the sale and purchase of goods solely for laboratory and research purposes.
- By sending the order, the Buyer expresses the fact that he has become acquainted with these terms and conditions of business, fulfills them in full and in full extent and understands the content.
- These business terms form an integral part of the purchase contract specified in point I of this article and are binding on both sides of the purchase contract.
- Terms of business are displayed on the ww.jacked.sk web site and are therefore always available to all buyers.
- All contractual relationships between the Seller and the Buyer are concluded in accordance with the legal order of the Slovak Republic. In the case where the consumer is a contracting party, the legal relations governed by the Business Terms and Conditions www.jacked.sk are governed by Act No. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code, as amended, Act no. 250/2007 Coll. Consumer Protection Act, as amended and Act no. 102/2014 Z.z. on the protection of the consumer in the sale of goods or the provision of services on the basis of a distance contract or a contract concluded outside the seller’s premises, as amended. In the case where a contractor is an entrepreneur, legal relations governed by the Business Terms and Conditions www.jacked.sk are governed by Act No. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code, as amended.
- Buyer declares that he purchases the goods exclusively for research and scientific purposes and will continue to use it only for those purposes in the course of their business, research, scientific and other related activities. The buyer declares that he is aware of the criminal consequences of unauthorized treatment of substances with hormonal or anabolic effects.
- These Terms and Conditions are developed in accordance with applicable legal regulations, in particular with:
- by law no. 40/1964 Coll. The Civil Code, as amended,
- by law no. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection as amended by later legislation,
- by law no. 102/2014 Z. z. on the protection of the consumer in the sale of goods or the provision of services on the basis of a distance contract or a contract concluded outside the premises of the seller and on the amendment and supplementation of certain laws as amended,
- by law no. 391/2015 Coll. on alternative dispute resolution of consumer disputes, as amended,
- by law no. 513/1991 Coll. The Commercial Code, as amended,
- by law no. 22/2003 Coll. on electronic commerce and amending Act no. 128/2002 Coll. on state control of the internal market in consumer protection matters and on amendment of some acts, as amended
- by Act No. 284/2002 Coll. as amended,
- by law no. 67/2010 Coll. on the conditions for the placing on the market of chemical substances and chemical mixtures and on amendments and supplements to certain acts, as amended,
- by law no. 362/2911 Z. z. on Medicinal Products and Medical Devices and on Amendments to Some Acts as amended by later legislation.
Art. II. Definitions
- The seller as a contractor declares that he is authorized to trade with the products offered for a specific purpose in accordance with valid SR legislation. The seller and / or the supplier is a person who, when signing and fulfilling a consumer contract, is acting within the scope of his business or other business, is also an entrepreneur who offers or sells products or services to the consumer, as well as an entrepreneur who delivers, directly or through other entrepreneurs buyer products.
- The buyer (consumer) is a natural person older than 18 years who purchases products as a natural person, a consumer who, when he concludes and performs the contract, does not act within the scope of his business or other business activity, § 2 písm. a) of Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on Consumer Protection as amended.
- Buyer in the position of entrepreneur in accordance with the provisions of art. § 2 ods. 2 of Act no. 513/1991 Coll. Of the Commercial Code, as amended, is a person registered in the Commercial Register; a person doing business under a trade license; a person who does business on a non-trade license basis, according to special regulations; a natural person who carries out agricultural production and is registered in a special regulation.
- A consumer contract is a contract of sale where the parties are the seller as a supplier and a consumer who could not individually influence the content of the contractor’s pre-prepared contract to conclude the contract.
- By a distance contract, a contract between Seller and the Consumer is negotiated and concluded exclusively by one or more means of remote communication without the simultaneous physical presence of Seller and Consumers, particularly when using a web site, e-mail, telephone, fax, address book or tender catalog.
- The purchase contract is concluded as follows, the Purchaser’s order is an offer for the conclusion of the purchase contract. The purchase contract itself is concluded at the moment of delivery of the Seller’s binding consent to the Buyer’s draft Purchase Agreement, binding order confirmation by the Seller. From that moment on, between the Buyer and the Seller, the mutual rights and obligations arising from the purchase agreement and these business terms and conditions, which form an integral part of each purchase contract, arise.
- Terms of Business for the purpose of concluding this Agreement are the contractual provisions agreed between the Seller and the Buyer in this document. At the time of sending your order, the buyer confirms that he or she agrees with these business terms and conditions valid at the time of sending your order and is bound to them at the time of the purchase contract. By submitting your order, the buyer confirms that he has become acquainted with these terms and conditions prior to making the order and agrees with the terms of trade without reservation.
- Buyer in the position of entrepreneur in accordance with the provisions of art. § 2 ods. 2 Zák. no. 513/1991 Coll. The Commercial Code as amended (hereinafter referred to as “Civil Law”) is a person registered in the Commercial Register; a person doing business under a trade license; a person who does business on a non-trade license basis, according to special regulations; a natural person who carries out agricultural production and is registered in a special regulation.
- The subject of the purchase contract is the purchase and sale of goods offered through the internet business exclusively for scientific and research purposes.
- Authorities supervising on the basis of Section 23 of Act No. 67/2010 Coll. on the conditions for the placing on the market of chemical substances and chemical mixtures and on the amendment of certain laws, as amended, are:
- Slovak Trade Inspection and Inspectorates of the Slovak Trade Inspection
- The Public Health Service, the regional public health authorities and the Regional Public Health Office, based in Bratislava
- Slovak Inspection of the Environment and Inspectorates
- National Labor Inspectorate and Labor Inspectorates
- Main Mining Authority and District Mining Offices
- Customs offices Department of Defense
Statements by the Contracting Parties
- The merchandise offered by the Seller through an online store is exclusively for research and scientific purposes. Goods belong to chemical substances not intended for humans or animals such as food, medicines, medical devices, nutritional supplements, cosmetics.
- None of the goods offered by the Seller may be considered a medicinal product, poison, food, food ingredient, nutritional, cosmetic or other substance suitable for use in humans and animals. None of these products may be for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes.
- The Buyer declares that he has been duly instructed that such goods are not intended for scientific or research purposes and that the goods are not intended for human or animal use, such as foodstuffs, additives, medical devices, medicines, cosmetics for humans or animals or for commercial purposes.
- The buyer declares that he or she is aware of certain risks associated with the use, handling, import, export and distribution of goods.
- The buyer declares that he is a person older than 18 years of age, has all the professional knowledge and experience necessary to handle the goods and his / her employment or status corresponds to the purpose of handling the goods.
- The Buyer further declares that he is fully acquainted with all laws of the Slovak Republic governing the conditions for the purchase, use and distribution of goods which fall under the special regime.
- The purchaser declares that he is aware of all the safety risks associated with product manipulation, the industrial hygiene rules necessary to protect workers and the obligation to adequately warn third parties about the health and safety risks associated with the products.
- The seller is not obliged to know the laws of another state of delivery regarding the purchase of these products, the export, distribution and handling of these products.
- The Buyer declares that he has consulted with all applicable laws in the Slovak Republic or in another state of delivery. In the event that the Buyer breaches his obligation and will not be able to deliver products to that State, the Buyer will be liable for any damage that may be incurred to the Seller in connection with the dispatch and return of the Goods.
- If the products are returned to the Seller for the above reasons, the Seller will levy a 30% of the purchase price with the Buyer. In the event that the goods are damaged or impaired, the Buyer undertakes to pay the Seller 100% of the agreed price.
- The purchaser declares that he has been thoroughly aware of the criminal consequences of unauthorized treatment of substances having anabolic or other hormonal effect and is aware that the person who manufactures, imports, exports, transfers, offers, sells, to another person providing or administering a substance with anabolic or other hormonal action under a special regulation for a non-curative purpose or mediating such an activity may commit an offense of unauthorized treatment of substances with anabolic or other hormonal action. Buyer declares that he does not commit a crime of unauthorized treatment of substances that have anabolic or other hormonal effect or any other offense in connection with the purchase of goods from the Seller. 12. Buyer declares that he will test, use, import, export, distribute and market goods only in accordance with the applicable and effective laws of that State, these business conditions and the experience gained in the field. Buyer declares that the Goods will not be used for any other purpose than research and scientific purposes.
- The buyer declares that only qualified and properly trained personnel will handle the products. 14. The seller is in no way responsible for any abuse of the product sold. The seller is entitled to refuse to sell the goods to the applicant if he has reason to believe that he is not a person older than 18 years, a person with the necessary knowledge and experience in the field, or if he has reason to believe that the goods will be used contrary to these business conditions, applicable law or purpose of sale.
- The Buyer declares that he will be liable for any damage incurred by the Seller or any third party by handling, importing, exporting, distributing or otherwise using the Goods in a way that is inconsistent with these Business Terms and Conditions and the applicable legal regulations.
Closing a purchase contract
- The list of products on the website www.jacked.sk is a catalog of the products supplied and the Seller does not guarantee their immediate availability. The availability of the product will be confirmed by the Buyer upon the request and mutual agreement of both parties.
- The products offered by the Seller may be ordered through the Seller’s Web site.
- When buying through a web portal, the Buyer proceeds to create a user account, after logging in, opts for delivery and payment. You can confirm the order by clicking on “Order with payment obligation”. The buyer has the option to check and, if necessary, correct the order before submitting the order. Consequently, the buyer confirms that he has been thoroughly acquainted with the terms and conditions and is aware of any sanction)
- An order confirmed by the Buyer and sent to the Seller is binding.
- The buyer is aware of the fact that sending the order also causes him to pay the purchase price.
- Upon acceptance of a binding order, the Seller will then confirm the conclusion of a purchase agreement confirming the email. By delivering the receipt, the purchase contract is considered to be closed. The contract thus concluded is binding, altered or terminated only by agreement between the two parties or for legal reasons.
- The confirmation of the conclusion of the purchase contract includes, in particular, the name and specification of the goods the sale of which is the subject of the purchase contract, the details of the price of the goods, the date of delivery, the place of delivery and the details of the Seller.
- The Purchase Agreement concluded between the Seller and the Buyer is the Seller who has been archived for at least 10 years for the purpose of its successful performance and fulfillment of Seller’s obligations under specific legislation. The purchase contract is not open to third parties.
Rights and Obligations of the Parties
- The subject of the purchase contract is the rights and obligations of the parties.
- In particular, the seller is required to provide product information in accordance with applicable law, to package the ordered products for shipment to prevent damage, to deliver the ordered products to the Buyer correctly and in good time and to deliver the products together with the proof required for proper collection and use goods in accordance with the applicable legislation.
The seller has the right to pay the purchase price in a timely manner.
- In particular, the buyer is required to take over the products properly and in a timely manner, to pay the agreed purchase price within the agreed maturity period, together with the costs associated with the delivery of the products, to handle the products exclusively in accordance with the legal regulations and these general terms and conditions, solely for scientific and research purposes.
- The Buyer is aware that in the event of breach of the contractual obligations arising out of the Purchase Agreement, he is liable for the damage that the breach has incurred to the Seller.
- The buyer notes that in the event of a breach of law, in particular the criminal law will be held liable for criminal liability.
- The prices of all products are listed at the current web site www.jacked.sk and binding for both parties. Included are Value Added Tax (VAT) at the statutory level and all other taxes.
- The final price of the ordered products is always included in the order form just before sending a binding order, including any additional charges, including shipping charges.
- The seller is bound by his offer, including the price of the goods, all the time the goods are published on the web portal. The seller guarantees the delivery of the goods at the price stated in the online store at the time of ordering the goods.
- The sales receipt, including the price of the goods, is an invoice (tax document), which will be sent to the buyer in electronic form, together with a confirmation of shipment after payment.
Terms of payment
- The Buyer is obligated to pay the Buyer’s Purchase Price as agreed in the Purchase Agreement, including delivery costs.
- The buyer can pay the purchase price in the following way:
- PayPal payment – gateway The buyer will make a payment based on an order confirmation. If the buyer does not pay the ordered goods within 7 days of order confirmation, the seller has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract.
- Payment by credit card
- Payment in advance by transfer to the account – The buyer will make a payment based on an order confirmation. If the buyer does not pay the ordered goods within 7 days of order confirmation, the seller has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract.
Terms of Delivery
- The delivery period begins on the day of acceptance of the binding order, which contains all the necessary data for its equipment, respectively upon receipt of the payment to the account. The e-shop www.jacked.sk delivers its products by courier through GLS – delivery of the shipment to Slovakia within 1-2 business days, delivery to the Czech Republic within 2-3 business days. The buyer who chooses this type of transport should stay at the time of delivery at the address stated in the order.
- The seller does not charge the packaging.
- The seller commits to dispatch the ordered goods within 5 working days of the date of the order confirmation and payment receipt. Orders are usually shipped on the day of receipt of the payment or the next business day, respectively.
- If the products can not be dispatched within the specified time limit, the parties shall agree to provide an additional delivery period.
- If it is not possible to deliver the products within the specified time limit, the parties may agree to provide an additional period for performance.
- The buyer is obliged to take over the products at the place specified in the order in person or through an authorized person.
- From the time of handing over the goods to the carrier, the carrier is liable for any damage. For this reason, it is necessary for the buyer or the person authorized to check the goods to check that the packaging in which the goods are packed is not damaged. (depends on negotiated conditions)
- In the event of damage, it is necessary to refuse to take over the order and to immediately record with the carrier the record or take over the goods and to write with the carrier a record of visible damage that occurred during the transport. In the event that the Buyer takes over the goods in spite of obvious damage to the packaging, the Seller may not recognize any subsequent complaints for this reason.
- If the Buyer finds damage after receiving the goods, he will inform the Seller about the identified defects by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Withdrawal from the contract under the Consumer Protection
For Contract withdrawal with Auslovak Trading s.r.o., contact us at email@example.com
- In accordance with the provisions of Section 7 1 a. 102/2014 Z.z. on consumer protection in the sale of goods or the provision of services on the basis of a distance contract or a contract concluded outside the premises of the Seller, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of taking over the product.
- The consumer is obliged to send the product back to the seller or a person authorized by the Seller to take the product back within 14 days of the date of withdrawal. This does not apply if the Seller suggests that he / she will pick up the product in person or through a person authorized to do so. The time limit referred to in the first sentence shall be deemed to be preserved if the goods were handed over for shipment not later than the last day of the period.
- Withdrawal from the contract is not possible for products enclosed in a protective package that is not suitable for return for health or hygiene reasons and whose protective packaging has been violated after delivery.
- If the Consumer has already accepted the order, he is obliged to return it in the original undamaged packaging. In the event that the consumer returns the ordered goods damaged, partially consumed or not. in a condition which does not correspond to the condition in which the Seller has been sent, acknowledges that the Seller is entitled to reimburse the damage incurred so that the Seller is liable to reimburse the amount paid to the consumer for the product ordered.
- The consumer is also obliged to provide the order number, contact details and the account number for which the amount of the ordered goods is to be paid by the seller. The seller is obliged to return to the consumer, without undue delay and within 14 days of the date of delivery of the notice of withdrawal, all payments received by him or her under the contract. The seller is not obliged to refund to the consumer the payment under paragraph 1 before the goods are delivered to him / her or until the Consumer proves the return of the goods back to the Seller, except the Seller suggests that he / she will pick the goods personally or through him / her.
Withdrawal from the contract in accordance with the Commercial Code
- Withdrawal from the contract by the buyer who is the entrepreneur is governed by the relevant provisions of Act no. 513/1991 Coll. Business Code.
- The seller has the right to withdraw from the contract if he is unable to deliver the ordered products to the Buyer in a timely manner, in particular due to the sale of the goods or the unavailability of the goods.
Solving consumer disputes
- In the event that the Buyer is not satisfied with the manner in which the Seller has rectified his claim or believes the Seller has breached his rights, the Buyer has the right to contact the Seller for a remedy.
- If the Seller, on request of the Buyer under the preceding sentence, responds or fails to respond within 30 days from the date of its dispatch to the Buyer, the Buyer shall have the right to make a proposal for alternative dispute resolution pursuant to § 12 of Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on alternative dispute resolution of consumer disputes and on amendment of some laws.
- Similarly, Buyer’s claims may be exercised through the European Platform. The Competent Body for Alternative Dispute Resolution with the Seller is the Slovak Trade Inspection or other authorized legal entity registered in the List of Alternative Dispute Resolution Bodies maintained by the Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Slovak Republic (the list is available at http://www.mhsr.sk/).
- The buyer has the right to choose which of these alternative dispute resolution entities will turn. Buyers can use the online dispute resolution platform to submit a proposal for an alternative to their consumer dispute, which is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Protection and processing of personal data
- Full information about protection and procesionf of personal dara can be found here >> PUBLIC DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
- The Seller reserves the right to change these Terms of Business and Terms of Claim without notice from the Buyer, in accordance with applicable legal regulations of the Slovak Republic. In the event of a change in business terms or terms of claim, the entire purchase process is governed by those business terms and conditions that were in effect at the time of sending the order to the Buyer and these are available on the Seller’s website.
- Sending the Purchase Order The Buyer confirms that he has read the terms of trade as well as the terms of complaint and understood their wording. At the same time, the Buyer grants consent to the processing of his or her personal data, XI.
- The purchase contract may be concluded in the Slovak language or in other languages, unless this is the reason for its inability to close.
This site is international and has international visitors. jacked.sk relies on each client to know the requirements of their own region and purchase accordingly. This includes but is not limited to Vat or import taxes, import certifications, licenses, registrations or anything else which, if not obtained, would take them out of compliance with the regulations of their own country.
If for any reason you do not agree with the above terms and conditions then DO NOT purchase from us.